Doctor insights on:
Calculate Ovulation After Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Unpredictable: You will likely ovulate 2-6 weeks after the miscarriage, though in some women it can take longer. Even though you may be more fertile just after a loss, the risk of miscarriage is higher if you do not wait a couple of months, so most docs advise their patients to wait 2 months. ...Read more
Ovulation : Rather unlikely!Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it normal to have a lot of white/clear stringy discharge after a miscarriage or am i already ovulating?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to calculate ovulation after a miscarriage?
- Ovulation after chemical miscarriage
- Ovulation after miscarriage pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tracking ovulation after miscarriage
- Ovulation spotting after miscarriage
- Delayed ovulation after miscarriage
- Ovulation test after miscarriage
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free