Doctor insights on:
Calcium orotate: This medication is not know to routinely cause diarrhea. Rather, it is more likely to cause constipation and stomach upset. However, every person is different and responds differently to medication. Thus, diarrhea may either be unrelated to the calcium, or just an abnormal side effect. ...Read more
Just began taking 85mg of calcium orotate only every other day, as Im sensitive, I have occasional IBS flare ups, the diareha has gotten worse, why?
How does taking calcium orotate affect your hormones? I am perimenopausal and I feel its affecting me hormonally.
Lithium orotate: Lithium orotate is reported to be a form of lithium which increases the lithium level inside cells. Lithium is not a vitamin but an element which usually exists in salt form and is used by psychiatrists to stabilize mood. Usually we monitor kidney & thyroid function while people take lithium in the usual forms prescribed. Probably these same tests should be done periodically if you take orotate ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
We don' t answer : Questions like this for obvious reasons. I will tell you that the most likely outcome would be living like a vegetable in a nursing home and being on dialysis. If. You are suicidal, help is available. Contact 911 and get emergency treatment. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You will feel good again if you can ride out this temporary pain. You deserve help. Don't refuse it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Calcium orotate vs calcium citrate
- Side effects of calcium orotate
- Calcium orotate magnesium orotate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calcium orotate weight loss
- Remedies for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin
- Home remedies for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free