Doctor insights on:
Calcium Hydroxide Side Effects
WHERE?: Need a little more info, be more specific. ...Read more
I'm about 14.3 i masturbated approximately daily is it ok or i will be low on calcium and is their any side effects?
Too broad an answer: Ther are 3 major types of calcium channel blockers and each has unique effects and side effects.The common thing about them is that by its molecular action they relax smooth muscles otherwise they are completely different from each other and sometimes have opposite effects. One lowers the heart beat the other increases it. Constipation is common in one but not in others.Gum swelling in one etc ...Read more
Is it good to use nutrilite calcium and magnesium tablets daily or it cause any side effects.
does one need to check his body calcium before using ?
If needed..: If you need it....you can take it.......Otherwise it is a waste of money going out in your stool. ...Read more
Multiple: The body needs calcium to maintain strong bones. However, supplemental calcium can also contribute to calcification of arteries which can lead to strokes and heart attacks. Speak to your physician about how to best meet your calcium needs without increasing your risks. Natural sources of calcium are usually the safest. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Potassium hydroxide side effects
- Side effects of magnesium hydroxide
- Side effects of aluminum hydroxide
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of ferrous hydroxide and dextran
- Aluminum magnesium hydroxide side effects
- Calcium hydroxide
- Root canal calcium hydroxide
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free