Doctor insights on:
Absorption: Calcium citrate and calcium carbonate are calcium supplements which are recommended to people who do not use dairy products. Calcium carbonate is not well absorbed in people who have low amounts of acid in the stomach. Calcium citrate is well absorbed in the absence of acid. ...Read more
How long does it take for calcium citrate supplements to enter your system after taking them? I don't take them with food.
How much magnesium glycinate should I take with 1000mg of calcium citrate a day (for osteoporosis)?
I have benign fasiculation syndrome; however, calcium citrate controls it to the point I feel cured. My calcium level is normal. Why?
Don't know: We do not know what causes this condition. We do know most people get better with time and no other treatment. If the calcium citrate works for you and you have no side effects from it, I would continue it. Sorry I could not provider a better answer. This is a condition we do not understand very well. Best of luck. Dr R ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tums calcium citrate
- Calcium citrate vs calcium phosphate
- Calcium caltrate vs calcium citrate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calcium citrate for indigestion
- Calcium citrate stomach acid
- Calcium citrate heartburn
- Calcium orotate vs calcium citrate
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free