Doctor insights on:
Calcium Channel Blockers And Calcium Supplements
Can you take calcium supplements for initial osteopenia with a heart disease that's usually treated also with calcium-channel blockers (but not mine)?
A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet. Some countries define dietary supplements as foods, while ...Read more
How long does it take for calcium channel blockers (diltiazem Tildiem) to work/get into your system before you feel the benefits?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods with calcium channel blockers
- Calcium channel blockers gerd
- Nondihydropyridine calcium channel blockers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calcium channel blockers anxiety
- Calcium channel blockers and beta blockers
- Calcium channel blockers and exercise
- Calcium channel blockers and bradycardia
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free