Doctor insights on:
Calcium Channel Blockers And Beta Blockers
Name says it all: Calcium channel blockers block the channel that allows vascular tone to increase and lowers blood pressure. The beta blockers work on beta recetors on the vessels to lower pressure . The heart has both beta receptors and calcium channels. Therefore betablockers and some calcium channel blockers can slow the heart rate as well. ...Read more
Are these drugs used to reduce cardiac output: calcium channel blockers and beta (receptor) blockers?
Which is better to control high BP beta blockers or calcium channel blockers.Are there factors based on which dr decides which will help more.Thanks?
Are beta blockers & calcium channel blockers truly contradicted in Wolff-Parkinson-White patients?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Beta blockers vs calcium channel blockers
- What is the difference between beta blockers calcium channel blockers?
- Side effects of combining beta blockers with calcium channel blockers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods with calcium channel blockers
- Calcium channel blockers gerd
- Nondihydropyridine calcium channel blockers
- Calcium channel blockers controversy
- Talk to a cardiologist online