Doctor insights on:
Calan Sr Calcium Channel Blocker
Name says it all: Calcium channel blockers block the channel that allows vascular tone to increase and lowers blood pressure. The beta blockers work on beta recetors on the vessels to lower pressure . The heart has both beta receptors and calcium channels. Therefore betablockers and some calcium channel blockers can slow the heart rate as well. ...Read more
Are these drugs used to reduce cardiac output: calcium channel blockers and beta (receptor) blockers?
Taking Cartia XT 180 MG, I heard there's an interaction with NSAIDS and Calcium Channel Blockers?
NO: Are you referring to calcium channel blocker? The drugs you are talking about such as viagra (sildenafil) are Phosphodiesterase inhibitors. They will treat ed but I am not sure what you mean by vasoconstriction . The PDI's will prevent the release of blood from the organ prematurely and there by treat the ED. See your doc for further info. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nifedipine calcium channel blocker
- Tiazac calcium channel blocker
- Calcium channel blocker edema
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calcium channel blocker overdose
- Calcium channel blocker
- Is lisinopril a calcium channel blocker?
- Calcium channel blocker medication
- Talk to a cardiologist online