Doctor insights on:
Calan Sr Calcium Channel Blocker
Depends on the type: There are 3 types of calcium channel blocker and they have their own unique side effects .The dihydropyridine group such as amlodipine causes shock like picture with very rapid heart beats while the other groups verapamil and Diltiazem cause very slow heart beat and low blood pressure. ...Read more
No: It's a clinical diagnosis based on history and physical exam. An ekg may show complications but isn't specific for CCB od. ...Read more
How soon after starting a Calcium channel blocker does edema occur in patients if they are affected by this side effect? Within 1 week?
Its variable: It can happen as early as couple of days, its variable really. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Calan sr
- Nifedipine calcium channel blocker
- Tiazac calcium channel blocker
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hydralazine calcium channel blocker
- Calcium channel blocker overdose
- Calcium channel blocker
- Is lisinopril a calcium channel blocker?
- Talk to a cardiologist online