Doctor insights on:
Cah Panel 9
OldDiseaseOld Info: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia is an old disease in which there is congenital deficiency of an enzyme which is needed in synthesis of Cortisol and also Aldosterone and is treated with the replacement with these hormones and there is nothing new ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is a collection of genetic conditions that limit your adrenal glands' ability to make certain vital hormones. In most cases of congenital adrenal hyperplasia, the adrenal glands don't produce enough cortisol. The production of two other classes of hormones also may be affected, including mineralocorticoids (for example, aldosterone) and ...Read more
Dr has told me to take Lodotra at bed time for CAH. Does he mean whatever time I got to bed ie 12am or 10pm as it says in the instructions? Thanks
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid panel is low for my nine month old baby
- 9 panel drug test
- 9 panel urine drug test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a nine panel drug test?
- What is formefruste cah?
- Pregnancy test 9 days after embryo transfer
- Can you get pregnant 9 days before your period?
- Talk to a pediatrician online