Doctor insights on:
Butesin Skin Related Agent
Let me know is there is anything to make my skin fair, but without any bleaching agent bad for skin. I am 30 yrs with 13.2 hb level.. ?
Hi! do hylauronic acid get orally adsorbed ?If yes how it is useful as antiageing agent for skin.
Good Question!: There are some studies being done to see is ha is effective in retaining collagen (thus retaning a youthful appearance) or in lubricating the joints for humans with various forms of arthritis but nothing definite has been found as of yet. I do know that the liquid form has shown promise for reducing symtoms for dogs with arthritis. Maybe they will find an oral form that helps humans as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tronothane skin related agent
- Xylocaine skin related agent
- Regranex skin related agent
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Melanex skin related agent
- Emla skin related agent
- Tucks skin related agent
- Exsel skin related agent
- Talk to a dermatologist online