Doctor insights on:
Buscopan Side Effects
Pain lower right side. Been to doctor cant find anything wrong.. put me on buscopan. It stings have it 6 days now.. he said not appendix kidneys etc?
I had endometriosis an either side of belly button just below squeeze so tight after period for a week.. Buscopan dont help what else can i take ?
Endometriosis: The umbilicus is an odd but not impossible place to have endometriosis. Buscopan is typically prescribed for gastrointestinal spasm so it is not likely to help with endometriosis pain. See and Obgyn and confirm that endometriosis is the correct diagnosis and discuss options for treatment. ...Read more
NOT recommended: Buscopan (hyoscine/scopolamine butylbromide, ) is a type of medicine called an antispasmodic (peripherally acting antimuscarinic-anticholinergic). It is used to relieve irritable bowel symptoms or 'abdominal cramps' . Buscopan can 'potentiate' (or increase) anti-cholinergic affects of anti-histamines so it not recommended to take at the same time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Buscopan uses
- Buscopan interactions
- Can buscopan be taken with gaviscon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can buscopan lead to miscarriage?
- Irritable bowel syndrome and buscopan
- Buscopan can affect pregnant woman
- Does buscopan help back spasms?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free