Doctor insights on:
Burst Blood Vessel In Eye
What causes burst blood vessel in eye? I have one now, it's in the corner of my left eye. Why does it happen?
Depends: In your question, you did not indicate where the burst blood vessel is located. If it is in the conjunctiva (giving a red spot on the white part of your eye - called subconjunctival hemorrhage), then flying is fine. If it is in the retina or elsewhere, then maybe not depending on the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I think I have a burst blood vessel in my eye, is there anything i can do to make it clear up faster? I have had this problem before, it is a red blotch in the corner of my eye. It is not painful but it looks awful. I think it happened when i coughed real
No: A burst blood vessel should have little to no sensation. Often times patients come to us with a red eye and little else and this is usually due to dry eyes and use of anticoagulants. If you have a burst vessel and persistent headache this can signifiy severe hypertension - get seen today. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take for a burst blood vessel in back of eye to fix (diagnosed) I have little to no vision in that eye and really struggling?
Seek MD attention!: For a young person (age 33) your description of a "burst vessel" in the back of the eye is very unusual. Possibilities include leakage from a blood vessel such as in diabetic retinopathy or a blocked blood vessel due to cholesterol or hypertension or other source of embolism (clot) such as heart disease or some drugs. Swelling of the macula may present. Best bet is to see a retina specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Burst blood vessel in back of eye
- Burst blood vessel in eye lid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood vessel in eye keeps bursting
- Is it possible to you burst a blood vessel in your eye from power vomiting?
- Causes of a burst blood vessel in the eye
- What can cause a blood vessel to burst in eye?
- Talk to a phlebologist online for free