Doctor insights on:
Burst Blood Vessel In Arm
Is it normal to have a blood vessel burst in your arm? I do have heart problems so this worrys me.E
Not normal: It is not normal to have a blood vessel burst anywhere in your body. However, trauma can cause this and , if you are on blood thinners for your heart problems, you will be more prone for the blood vessels to bleed from minimum forms of trauma. Often times, people on medications such as aspirin, coumadin, Plavix and Heparin will show signs of bleeding under the skin. ...Read moreWould you like to talk to a doctor now? ›
Yes/No: Spider veins in the legs are a common source of spontaneous bleeding, especially when one is heated as with exercise, or taking a hot bath/shower. These can be injected (sclerotherapy) for relief, and more importantly, evaluation of the leg veins with ultrasound is indicated. Should there be axial venous reflux, this can be easily fixed. See www.Phlebology.Org and visit a phlebologist. ...Read moreWould you like to talk to a doctor now? ›
Yes: A broken blood vessel is usually the result of trauma and it results in bleeding under the skin to foam a black and blue mark (ecchymosis). The blood vessel seals itself and the black and blue resolves over about ten days. There is no contraindication to flying. ...Read moreWould you like to talk to a doctor now? ›
Lump: The lump may represent unabsorbed bloodGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do blood vessels burst in fingers?
- Blood vessels burst in leg
- Blood vessel burst in foot
- Why do blood vessels burst in hands?
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Burst blood vessel in hand treatment
- Burst blood vessel in wrist
- Burst blood vessel in toe
- Talk to a phlebologist online for free