Doctor insights on:
Burst Blood Vessel In Arm
Is it normal to have a blood vessel burst in your arm? I do have heart problems so this worrys me.E
Not normal: It is not normal to have a blood vessel burst anywhere in your body. However, trauma can cause this and , if you are on blood thinners for your heart problems, you will be more prone for the blood vessels to bleed from minimum forms of trauma. Often times, people on medications such as aspirin, coumadin, Plavix and Heparin will show signs of bleeding under the skin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ignore it : The area should self heal without any rx or tx. ...Read more
Leave it alone: Just about anything you do can make it worse. It will usually resolve by itself. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lump: The lump may represent unabsorbed blood ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do blood vessels burst in fingers?
- Blood vessels burst in leg
- Blood vessel burst in foot
- Why do blood vessels burst in hands?
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Burst blood vessel in hand treatment
- Burst blood vessel in wrist
- Burst blood vessel in ear
- Talk to a phlebologist online for free