Doctor insights on:
Burping A Sign Of Early Pregnancy
Not necessarily.: Possible early pregnancy sxs: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging ; yawning. They may begin after missed period. ...Read more
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Can I be pregnant?: No. Not in any way.Get a more detailed answer ›
Maybe...: But gerd & burping are commmon without needing to evoke worry about pregnancy. Involuntary belching after a meal is normally caused by release of swallowed gas. Magenblase syndrome is postprandial epigastric fullness & bloating, relieved by belching. Aerophagia (accumulation of gas due to air swallowing) is common with anxiety, hypersalivation from gum chewing, smoking, drinking, oral irritation. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is burping a lot a sign of early pregnancy?
- Is burping a sign of pregnancy early?
- Is belly button pain a sign of early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is having a high pulse rate a sign of early pregnancy?
- Is fluttering in your stomach a sign of early pregnancy?
- Are body aches a sign of early pregnancy?
- Is increased thirst a early sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online