Doctor insights on:
Burning Tingling Right Hand
I'm a dental assistant,been having numbness in both hands, now pain, burning and tingling in right hand, mainly middle and ring fingers, no pinky numb?
10% HCl on my hands during organic chem lab. I was wearing nitrile gloves entire time.Right hand feels hot, irritated, tingling/burning.
Seems OK.: Hcl usually gives symptoms right away. Feels just like a burn. If you have not had any significant symptoms by several hours after the lab you will be fine. Could there have been an organic contact or perhaps irritation by nitrile? ...Read more
Pain burning n tingling in both hands and fingers.Right hand esp.veins very visible. Cannot lift anything heavy. Fingers painful if I move them?
Ulnar nerve entrapmt: It is likely that you have ulnar nerve entrapment--the nerve traveling through the groove of your funny-bone/elbow area. Symptoms often occur during sleep or when having your elbow flexed such as hold a phone to your ear for awhile etc...Typically keeping your elbow straight will resolve your symptoms. You may want to consult doc for an eval and treatment...Good luckl. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning and tingling in hands
- Burning tingling hand
- Burning and tingling in feet and hands
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning tingling right clavicle
- Burning tingling right side
- Burning tingling right breast
- Burning tingling right hip
- Talk to a neurologist online