Doctor insights on:
Burning Tingling My Ribcage
Ribs? Nerves? Spine?: A person with aches around the upper rib cage, shoulder, and neck, can see her primary care doctor to be evaluated. Pains can come from neck and shoulder muscles, the ribs and their joints, the lungs inside the chest, the nerves coming out of the spinal cord, etc... If one feels her pain is coming from the heart, has a tight chest pain, or has past heart disease, she can be seen in the E.R. ...Read more
Tingling~: DeionW ~ I have to say I have no idea unless you can be much more specific in terms of exactly anatomically where. RIGHT RIB cage is a vast area ! thanks ...Read more
What cause a perfect band/strip of tingling and burning across my back close to where the bra line is, but wider?
Need details: If the symptoms are indeed involving left face, left arm, left chest and left leg , then the problem is likely in right brain. See a neurologist. ...Read more
More info needed: Without knowing more of your history, it's hard to pin down the cause of this symptom. Best to see your doctor who will take a complete history, perform an exam, and order appropriate tests. ...Read more
I have experienced a burning/tingling sensation on my face, lasting 30-60 mins, 5 times over the past month. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning tingling my ribcage symptoms
- Causes of burning tingling my ribcage
- What can cause burning and tingling in my groin down my leg to my feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of burning tingling skin on my face
- Causes of burning tingling my chest
- Burning tingling my breasts symptoms
- Burning tingling my knee
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free