Doctor insights on:
Burning Tingling Both Arms Symptoms
What causes burning neck pain that radiates down both arms? Along with numbness and tingling in the neck? The burning pain at times is unbearable
Two hours ago, I experienced a heaviness and tingling in both arms along with immediate fatigue. These symptoms are re-occuring and random. f/54?
Could be your heart: Go to the ER. Its possible that you have a blockage in the arteries around your heart which can lead to a heart attack. There may be less dangerous causes for your symptoms like pinched nerves or anxiety, but it's important to rule out life threatening causes right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could brain damage cause tingling/burning/muscle weakness in both arms and legs? Brain MRI is normal, B12 levels normal.
After an intense cardio workout i started to feel tingling on both arms like it was vibrating inside my arms. It faded away after 30min or so. Why?
My husband has had a heavy, weak, dead feeling in both arms, twice in the last few days. No tingling, lasts just a minute but must sit down till over.
Go to ER: These symptoms are concerning for any number of serious conditions, including spinal cord injury, transient ischemic attack (TIA) or stroke. He should go to the ER immediately to be evaluated. http://strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/WarningSigns/Stroke-Warning-Signs-and-Symptoms_UCM_308528_SubHomePage.jsp , http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/transientischemicattack.html ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning tingling arms symptoms
- Rash and red spots on both arms symptoms
- Burning tingling back of neck symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation in both arms
- Burning tingling middle upper abdomen symptoms
- Burning tingling calf muscles symptoms
- Burning tingling front of neck symptoms
- Talk to a neurologist online