Doctor insights on:
Burning Tingling Big Toe
I recently started to have a heated/burning sensation under my big toe. No associated pain noted. What could cause this?
Few things: Could cause this. First, i would examine the skin to see if there is any sign of cracked skin, blistering or scaling as a fissure or athletes foot may be present. If not, i would question you with regards to low back pain or if you are possibly diabetic. I would also evaluate you for compression neuropathy of the deep peroneal nerve or tarsal tunnel syndrome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My left big toe has been hurting me for 8 months now. It has gotten worse. At first it was just a burning sensation in the toe, but now hurts so bad.?
I have a painful, burning sensation at the base of the pad of my big toe. It started yesterday when i was practicing dance. I am 32, female, and fit?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning tingling my big toe symptoms
- Numbness in big toes and tingling
- Causes of tingling in big toe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Big toe numbness and tingling
- Tingling in big toe
- Tingling in left big toe
- Big toe tingling sensation
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free