Doctor insights on:
Burning Tingling Achilles Tendon Diagnosis
I need help determining the discomfort and tingling or vibrating feeling i got on both my Achilles tendon?
What is happening to me its been atleast five days I have discomfort on heel when walking and a tingling or vibrating feeling on my Achilles tendon?
I awaken with sharp burning pain in the posterior aspect of my ankle along my Achilles tendon for the past couple of months. Is there any home treatments that might help?
I try using a pillow to raise the back of my sore heel but it still doesn't stop the burning pain. I wonder if Achilles tendon is involved. Walk OK.
Good question: Achilles tendonopathy tends to produce an enlarged, tender tendon (particularly sore when squeezed). Also, small nerve branches supplying the heel can become irritated to cause a burning pain. One question: why are you taking clonazepam? Underlying disorder? See your doctor for exam. Details of the physical should help diagnosis, and this will help treatment. ...Read more
Often clinical dx: The signs of this are often fairly typical and a physician is usually able to tell with a simple examination; both palpation of the tendon and a test call the thompson test are easy techniques. A surgeon may order an MRI for preoperative planning if needed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Achilles tendon numbness and tingling diagnosis
- Remedies for burning tingling achilles tendon
- Cures for burning tingling achilles tendon
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation in achilles tendon diagnosis
- Achilles tendon weakness diagnosis
- Bruise on achilles tendon diagnosis
- Achilles tendon mass diagnosis
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free