Doctor insights on:
Burning Sensation Under Feet
A burning sensation can be descriptive of nerve pain, some variations of migraine, and even central brain problems after a stroke. Have heard this said associated with phantom limb syndrome, reflex sympatheric dystrophy, and trigeminal neuralgia. Other patients might say ...Read more
"what causes a burning sensation on the feet?" i feel a burning sensation under the feet every day all day and it does not go away, what is it?
Iam a 32 year old female, have three kids. Recently im experiencing burning sensation under my feet. Wht does this indicate?
I always feel burning sensation under my feet if am sleeping standing or sitting it makes me feel uncomfortable why please help me?
What to do if I have been feeling burning sensation in my body especially under my feet. what's wrong?
Neuropathy: There are many causes, you need to see a doctor. ...Read more
I am having burning and tingling sensation.Under my feet, my muscles of hands and leg iare very weak but nerves are ok.?
Neuropathy: Peripheral nerve symptoms can be related to multiple causes. Diet, drugs, environmental factors, diseases, etc. All can cause neuropathic symptoms. If your legs are weak this might be due to a muscular nerve dysfunction. Further neurological evaluation would be indicated here. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have burning sensation in the sole of both the feet. It is like touching like a pin. What are the causes. I am non-diabetic person. Kindly advice?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning sensation under right rib cage
- Burning sensation under left rib cage
- Burning sensation under knee cap
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation under left breast
- What is causing a burning sensation on the soles of my feet?
- What would cause a burning sensation to the bottom of your feet?
- What could cause a burning sensation under the skin on the back?
- Talk to a neurologist online