Doctor insights on:
Burning Sensation Under Feet
A burning sensation can be descriptive of nerve pain, some variations of migraine, and even central brain problems after a stroke. Have heard this said associated with phantom limb syndrome, reflex sympatheric dystrophy, and trigeminal neuralgia. Other patients might say ...Read more
Iam a 32 year old female, have three kids. Recently im experiencing burning sensation under my feet. Wht does this indicate?
"what causes a burning sensation on the feet?" i feel a burning sensation under the feet every day all day and it does not go away, what is it?
I always feel burning sensation under my feet if am sleeping standing or sitting it makes me feel uncomfortable why please help me?
SOME THOTS: You could possess a local nerve compressive phenomenon, such as tarsal tunnel syndrome, but might be also developing a systemic peripheral neuropathy. On occasion, plantar fasciitis or even heel spurs are the culprits. A podiatrist can ferret out the answer and perhaps provide control or alleviation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning feet sensation diabetes
- Burning sensation on feet at night
- Tops of feet burning sensation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of burning feet sensation
- Burning sensation in feet and toes
- Burning sensation on top of feet
- Burning sensation in legs and feet
- Talk to a neurologist online