Doctor insights on:
Burning Sensation In Tricep
A burning sensation can be descriptive of nerve pain, some variations of migraine, and even central brain problems after a stroke. Have heard this said associated with phantom limb syndrome, reflex sympatheric dystrophy, and trigeminal neuralgia. Other patients might say ...Read more
I have a burning pain below my tricep muscle, i did this lifting weights. I've had the pain for over a week should I take medication or be resting it?
Please Clarify!: Please provide more details: Duration Location of burning Severity Quality Pattern Radiation Associated symptoms What makes burning worse / better What have you tried to treat it Medical problems ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Torn meniscus recovery
- Community clinics fibromyalgia
- What causes pain in lower right abdomen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it common to get blurry vision when looking at a computer screen?
- Drug test consultant
- Fetal development month by month
- Dermatitis rash
- Talk to a neurologist online