Doctor insights on:
Burning Sensation In Left Breast
What causes a burning sensation in left breast? Mostly to the outside near the armpit. PCP says heart ok. Constant fear of heart issue.
A burning sensation can be descriptive of nerve pain, some variations of migraine, and even central brain problems after a stroke. Have heard this said associated with phantom limb syndrome, reflex sympatheric dystrophy, and trigeminal neuralgia. Other patients might say ...Read more
Burning sensation above left breast for last 2 days off and on. 47 year old female taking 5mg amlopidine ?
Radiculopathy: It is possible that the pain could represent irritation to a nerve root in the spine causing radiating pain to the breast. If the pain is accompanied by a rash in the area, it may be a case of shingles. It is also possible to have pain from trauma to the area. A physical exam and more detailed history would help in sorting through the various possible causes. ...Read more
Several things: These symptoms need to be fully and thoroughly evaluated by your physician who can then explain them to you and discuss with you what's best. ...Read more
Hi I have a burning sensation in my left breast should I be worried or just leave it be? It's not constant. Should I see a doctor
I have burning sensation under my left breast off and on for quiet a while now what is it?Heartburn maybe?
I have a burning sensation under my left breast bone, i think that it's heart burn. What should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning sensation in left breast and armpit
- Burning sensation in left breast area
- Remedies for burning sensation in left breast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation in the left breast
- I feel a burning sensation in my left breast
- Causes of burning sensation in left breast
- Causes of burning sensation in left side stomach
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free