Doctor insights on:
Burning Sensation After Urination In Women
A burning sensation can be descriptive of nerve pain, some variations of migraine, and even central brain problems after a stroke. Have heard this said associated with phantom limb syndrome, reflex sympatheric dystrophy, and trigeminal neuralgia. Other patients might say ...Read more
I am 38 yrs oid female burning sensation when urinate and also pressure on my rectum like I have to go potty. It happens most often after having sex.?
See your doctor: This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you. ...Read more
A UTI was ruled out with an urine sample. I have a burning sensation on the outside of my female parts. I'm not sexually active. What could it be?
Rule out infection: Dysuria in men (tingling or burning during or just after urination may be a presenting complaint of urethritis, prostatitis, epididymitis or urinary tract infections. Set up a Health Tap concierge visit and a doctor can order labs for you. Once the results are back the doctor can order medications to cure this condition.. ...Read more
I'm 29 married i've been having a burning sensation after urination for the past 1 1/2 weeks. I noticed blood after urination today. ?
I am having painful boils in vaginal area from past 4 days.Today I am having burning sensation after urination.What that could be? How to overcome thi
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning sensation during urination in women
- Burning sensation when urinating in women
- Frequent urination and burning sensation in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation in urethra after urination
- Causes of burning sensation after urinating
- Burning sensation during and after urination
- Burning sensation in bladder after urination
- Talk to a neurologist online