Doctor insights on:
Burning Sensation Across Stomach
Lower right side back pain. Have a burning sensation. Pain moves across to stomach and hurts whilst moving. Right side hip hurts too?
A burning sensation can be descriptive of nerve pain, some variations of migraine, and even central brain problems after a stroke. Have heard this said associated with phantom limb syndrome, reflex sympatheric dystrophy, and trigeminal neuralgia. Other patients might say ...Read more
I have a burning sensation under my left rib. When I bend down or over or twist it moves across my stomach. The pain don't worsen after meals.
Rib: Since this seems to occur with movement, my suspicion is more likely musculoskeletal in nature. It should resolve more quickly with rest and temporary pain relief. As you know, if things worsen or fail to improve with simple measures, it's time to get it checked. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a slight dull ache in the bottom left hand side of my stomach. I also feel and burning sensation across my lower back and have to pee.
I get a really painful burning sensation in my upper stomach constantly every day about 2-5 times a day even when I haven't eaten yet I am only 21, y?
Heartburn vs ulcer: Think of burning stomach pain along a scale w/ulcers at one end and heartburn or simple gastritis at the other. These symptoms can be caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd) or loosening of lower esophageal sphincter, allowing stomach acid into esophagus. Medications can lower acid level. Losing weight can decrease abdominal pressure. Remaining upright or elevated head of bed can help. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning sensation in left side stomach
- Burning sensation in stomach during pregnancy
- Burning sensation in stomach and lower back pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation in stomach during early pregnancy
- Burning sensation on skin of stomach
- Stomach burning sensation during pregnancy
- What does a burning sensation in your stomach mean?
- Talk to a neurologist online