Doctor insights on:
Burning Sensation Across Stomach
Lower right side back pain. Have a burning sensation. Pain moves across to stomach and hurts whilst moving. Right side hip hurts too?
A burning sensation can be descriptive of nerve pain, some variations of migraine, and even central brain problems after a stroke. Have heard this said associated with phantom limb syndrome, reflex sympatheric dystrophy, and trigeminal neuralgia. Other patients might say ...Read more
I have a burning sensation under my left rib. When I bend down or over or twist it moves across my stomach. The pain don't worsen after meals.
I have a slight dull ache in the bottom left hand side of my stomach. I also feel and burning sensation across my lower back and have to pee.
I get a really painful burning sensation in my upper stomach constantly every day about 2-5 times a day even when I haven't eaten yet I am only 21, y?
Heartburn vs ulcer: Think of burning stomach pain along a scale w/ulcers at one end and heartburn or simple gastritis at the other. These symptoms can be caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd) or loosening of lower esophageal sphincter, allowing stomach acid into esophagus. Medications can lower acid level. Losing weight can decrease abdominal pressure. Remaining upright or elevated head of bed can help. ...Read more
Call your doctor: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Not sure: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning sensation in left side stomach
- Burning sensation in stomach during pregnancy
- Burning sensation in stomach and lower back pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation in stomach during early pregnancy
- Burning sensation on skin of stomach
- Stomach burning sensation during pregnancy
- What does a burning sensation in your stomach mean?
- Talk to a neurologist online