Doctor insights on:
Burning Pain In Thigh When Coughing
The thigh is the upper part of your lower extremity between your hip and knee. Any pain within this region could be considered thigh pain. Possible diagnosis include fractures, stress fractures, muscle contusions or strains, referred pain from the back and hip to ...Read more
I have an intermittent burning pain in the outside center of my right thigh. Pain is always there when crossing my right leg over my left. What's up?
I've been having burning pain in my thigh taking med but the pain somedays is unbearable. May you please help me find out what is wrong with me?
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
I ve been plagued by sharp burning pain in the front upper region of my right thigh for about five days now it comes and goes randomly whether i m wal?
I did exercise and i have burning pain in both thigh for about 3 days its a serious? I can walk but i have difficulty in sitting ? Plzz helpp
Overuse: The simplest answer is that you may have overdone it and are just very sore! Lactic acid buildup is what causes muscle soreness, and as you continue to exercise the muscles will better manage it so you don't feel like this every time you exercise. Although painful right now, gentle stretching can help alleviate the sore burning sensation, as will time. Don't get discouraged; keep exercising! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning pain in back of thigh of one leg when sitting
- Burning pain in chest when i cough with a cold
- Burning pain in back of thigh when sitting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in upper back when coughing
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- Pain in left arm when coughing
- Sharp pain in back when coughing
- Talk to a neurologist online