Doctor insights on:
Burning Pain In The Stomach
Burning pain in the stomach. No . Its out of nowhere for the last couple weeks. On the sides and middle of my stomach. What could this be?
I keep getting this burning pain in my stomach that seems to go to my back about two to three times a month it's near the navel and to the back I don't really know why and how to really explain it any thoughts as to what's going on!?
Yes: You may have a peptic or duodenal ulcer. Alternately, you may have irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, or chroma disease. I would start with a abdominal cat scan first. If negative cat scan, then i would do a esophagogastroduodenoscopy with a colonoscopy to help determine definitive diagnosis of your mid epics steric pain. ...Read more
Apple cider vinegar: Take on or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and it will relieve the hyperacidity sensation and burning. Pain. The pain is actually no enough acid and incomplete digestion of food that is causing the problem . The vinegar helps the digestion and relived the problem . Can repeat the vinegar as needed. ...Read more
Many possibilities: There are many possibilities. I would suggest you see your doctor fairly soon. ...Read more
I have a consistent burning pain in my stomach. It makes eating undesirable and difficult. Sometimes it will cause me to vomit. What is causing this?
What can cause a dull burning pain in my stomach when it's empty? Tested for h. pylori and is negative. I find relief when I take Pepto.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning stomach pain in the morning
- Why do i have pain in the lower right side of my stomach?
- Burning sensation in stomach and lower back pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have nausea and stomach pain only in the middle of the night?
- Burning pain in stomach during pregnancy
- What causes pain in the middle of your stomach and the middle of your back?
- Pain in the middle of stomach between ribs
- Talk to a neurologist online