Doctor insights on:
Burning Lower Right Abdomen
I suffer from heartburn but recently after I eat I get a burning sensation in my lower stomach it starts at the left of the abdomen and moves in the middle all the way up to my inner chest area?
Possible causes of intermittent burning pain in lower right abdomen, radiating down leg? Ultrasound negative for cysts, IUD problems.
Internal burning sensation in lower right abdomen, shortness of breath at some times of the day, and bloating. Any answers on what this could be?
GI Specialist: See gastroenterologist for GI workupGet a more detailed answer ›
I have a random burning pain in my lower right abdomen. It started 5 days ago and hasn't gotten any worse. What could it be?
Appendix: Consider getting an evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many things: The sensation suggests a neurologic phenomen that may be related to some abdominal organ. It is sensible to have a medical evaluation. ...Read more
Consider this...: Causes of recurrent abdominal discomfort as described may be identified by first addressing signs/symptoms so as to localize the organ involved: in women: vaginal discharge or bleeding, alteration in periods, pregnancy risk? Fever, nausea, vomiting, altered stool pattern, blood with stool, tenderness, distension? Painful urination, blood in urine? Recent trauma, herniation? Stressors? Other risks? ...Read more
I had a burning sensation in my lower right abdomen last night. It spread towards my lower back and stomach. It went away, but now I can feel it again?
See : Your doctor. Need full eval. If you feel generally unwell. Full blood work etc needs to be done ...Read more
I have had burning pain when urinating and frequent urge to urinate and now I have a pain on my lower right abdomen. This has been going on for about ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning tingling right lower abdomen
- Burning feeling in right lower abdomen
- Dull burning pain in lower right abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning sensation in right lower abdomen symptoms
- Burning pain in lower right side of abdomen
- Burning sensation on lower right side of abdomen
- Dull aching pain in very lower right abdomen groin area
- Burning tingling right lower abdomen symptoms