Doctor insights on:
Burning Feet Syndrome
Etiology?: It is always good to try and figure out the etiology. Meaning, a nerve root compression is a possibility, tarsal tunnel is a possibility, diabetic neuropathy another. A home remedy to try is Alpha lipoic acid 1200-1800 mg per day. Look for 600mg capsules and take 2-3 times per day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Burning feet: Is many times a form of neuropathy. Finding, the etiology if possible is always a good start and then treating that. There are nutrional causes, systemic disorders, localized compression neuropathies like neuromas or tarsal tunnel. Etc. A visit to the podiatrist should be helpful. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Burning Feet: Burning feet is typically a sign of some form of peripheral neuropathy which is worked up by neurologists. Some times it is simple irritation to the foot nerves from walking in shoes that are unpadded, using an elliptical machine, high heels, etc. It is usually by trial and error you can determine the nerve triggers. An online topical medicine called neuro-eze massaged in 3 times a day for month. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Quenching answer 4 U: Make an appointment with a medical doctor or podiatrist. There can be several causes for this situation, two of the more common causes are diabetes and changes in circulation. Depending on the diagnosis, treatments can range from over the counter topical medications, to prescription medications, neuromuscular stimulation therapies and various surgical interventions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies burning feet syndrome
- Burning hands and feet syndrome
- Role of calcium pantothenate in burning feet syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to cure burning feet syndrome?
- What can cause burning and tingling in my groin down my leg to my feet?
- Why do my feet feel like they are burning?
- What is causing a burning sensation on the soles of my feet?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free