Doctor insights on:
Burning Feeling In My Right Leg Symptoms
Burning feeling on right leg, 3 days increasing in frequency. Sometimes all or part of leg; burn comes and goes. No pain. When should I be concerned?
Neuropathy: Hi, You might have Peripheral neuropathy, an inflamed nerve, there are too many reasons for that but in you case it could be due to repetitive physical stress, such as repeating the same movement for long periods of time, other risk factors are Diabetes, Alcohol, Vitamin b12 deficiency, Infection, exposure to toxins, disk problem, Kidney, Liver or Thyroid disease. See your MD if not better soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have swelling on my right leg from insect bite, feels hot to the touch and is itching. Im a diabetic. The area is also red with burning feeling.
See answer: Burning and numbness in one leg can have many causes. One of fhem is a radiation of pain from pressure on the sciatic nerve. The place to start in you evaluation is a good history of your back. If you have gas trauma to the back? You do heavy of repetitive work? You have a leg lengthy discrepancy? Must do a thorough history first ...Read more
My right leg is on fire in the inside ofmy right thigh it feel like a match went though in staying in it without going out it burning so bad .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning feeling in lower right leg symptoms
- Burning feeling in my right shoulder symptoms
- Burning feeling in upper right leg symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning feeling in my lower legs symptoms
- Burning feeling in my nose symptoms
- Burning feeling in my groin symptoms
- Causes of burning sensation in my right leg
- Burning feeling in my upper leg symptoms