Doctor insights on:
Burning Feeling In My Foot Symptoms
Burning tingling head, cold numb feeling in arms feet and hands. Neck is also hot and head itchy. These symptoms for 4 days along with ringing ears?
I been feeling a weird feeling in my foot and hands.. They have this burning &hurting feeling and cold water fell on my feet and they burn. Plz help?
Burning hands &feet: When there is a sudden change in sensation, it is a signal that something is happening to your nervous system. It should be investigated by a neurologist and a Foot Specialist who can differentiate these sensations from a mono neuropathy or a poly neuropathy. Do you have any systemic diseases such as Diabetes? Diabetes can also cause weird sensations. ...Read more
What to do if I have been feeling burning sensation in my body especially under my feet. what's wrong?
Neuropathy: There are many causes, you need to see a doctor. ...Read more
Hi its my feet every now and then i get like burning feeling and get bad shooting pains wher i cant walk?
Shooting Pains: If these pains are just in front of the heel, and worst with the first few steps after sitting for a while, it may be plantar fasciitis. Heel lifts and anti-inflammatory pain relievers such as ibuprofen can help. Burning pain not affected by walking is more typical of neuropathy. Your doctor can help sort this out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning feeling in my neck symptoms
- Burning feeling in my ear symptoms
- Burning feeling in my knee symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning feeling in my wrist symptoms
- Burning feeling in my groin symptoms
- Burning feeling in my nose symptoms
- Burning feeling in my lower legs symptoms
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free