Doctor insights on:
Burning Feeling In Lower Arm
Itch, burning, cramps, pressure feeling on hands/wrist/lower arm. Cause to this? I have tight shoulder/musles can this be a factor?
Migraine left side of head and face numb and tingly left arm and leg. Migraine gone. Next day back, just temple on right side. Tugging feeling left heel, burning spot back of lower leg. Gone in a min.
Can lower back pain cause hurting in legs, pelvic, and arms. It's sometimes a burning feeling also, aching in muscles, joint pain.
Fibromyalgia ? : 30's female with "burning aching" pain in "low back, pelvis & arms" considers "muscle & joint pain". A complete examination is needed to rule out systemic disorders such as autoimmune & endocrine disorders. If nothing specific found consider Fibromyalgia. See an Osteopath. See comments: ...Read more
I have had a lump under my arm for almost 11 months. It started feeling like a burning pain last month. What might this be?
I have recently started getting a burning feeling in my right arm/leg, they tingle when in contact with anything. It is not painful just strange?
Hemipareshtesia: Unilateral abnormal sensations are worrisome for an injury to the central nervous system, typically the brain or cervical spinal cord. There are several possible causes, from herniated discs, multiple sclerosis, tunors, stroke and lyme's disease, just to mention a few. You need to be examined. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning feeling in my lower legs
- Burning sensation in lower arm
- Burning feeling in left lower abdominal symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of burning feeling in the lower abdomen
- Burning feeling in left and right arm symptoms
- Burning feeling in right lower abdomen
- Burning feeling in left lower abdomen symptoms
- Burning feeling in lower left abdomen