Doctor insights on:
Burning Feeling In Left Foot
Pain in lower back left buttocks. Tingling, pain, buzzing burning feeling in left leg foot.random Pinching feeling in calf. Nerve pain?
I have tingling/burning feelin on outter left foot. I have hashimotos could this be related? I'm also having the same feeling in one spot of my back..
Get a burning painful feeling on the top of my left foot. It doesnt hurt to touch but i do have ankle swelling. Not an isolated incident. I?
I have a burning feeling in the heel of my left foot that comes and goes all day long. I am not a diabetic but itruns in my family. It happens with and without shoes.What should I do?
I get a sharp, focused burning in the top of my left foot. Comes and goes without cause or other symptoms. Stretching, massage doesn't help. Ideas?
Tarsal tunnel: One possibility is that you might have tarsal tunnel syndrome. This a compression neuropathy similar to carpal tunnel syndrome in the hand. One has to see if there is any foot anatomic defect which is causing more pressure along that tibial nerve. I would recommend seeing a pmr doctor who specializes in this or a podiatrist. Sometimes EMG testing is needed. Braces, cortisone injections are tx. ...Read more
What would cause severe burning in my left foot ? And ankle plus my ankle swells like a grapefruit on my outer ankle
I broke 2nd & 3rd metatarsals on my left foot a week & a half ago. Every now & then I feel a burning sensation in that area. Is that normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning feeling in left side stomach symptoms
- Burning feeling in lower left abdomen
- Burning feeling in left ear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Burning feeling in left calf symptoms
- Burning feeling in my left hip
- Causes of burning feeling in left side stomach
- Burning feeling in my left calf
- Burning feeling in upper left abdomen symptoms