Doctor insights on:
Burning Sensation In The Fingernails
A few months white spots appeared on my right index fingernail. Right now the spots are gone but it left it feeling rough. Please how and why did this happen to me? And how do I fix my it?
Wrong question: You want to know about rough spots on nails. The white spots are harmless and not a sign of anything. Forget about the white spots. There are many of causes for nail changes. If it is important, see a dermatologist, who will look at your skin & nails while asking you many questions. Meanwhile you can use a moisturizer cream and rub in at least 5 times a day. ...Read more
I accidentally cut/scratch on my baby's leg with my hand fingernail.Realised after 1hr.Put an antiseptic cream.Is it fine? Feeling guilty :(
My husband his body can not regulate his temperature some times the body burning up and some times feeling very cold in the same day please why ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is that burning feeling in my nose when i bend over?
- What causes a burning feeling in my veins?
- Burning feeling in my nose symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a burning feeling in my stomach
- Burning feeling in my groin symptoms
- Burning feeling in stomach during early pregnancy
- Causes of burning feeling in the wrist
- Talk to a dermatologist online