Doctor insights on:
Bumpy Fingernails Thyroid
I have yellow fingernails. I don't smoke. Also have diabetes, low thyroid, fibro, osteoarithis, any suggestions as to why?
2 different ways: Hypothyroid includes weight gain, slower mental processes, fatigue, constipation, reduced menstruation... Hyperthyroid includes weight loss, shakiness, elevated blood pressure, rapid heart rate, feeling hot.... See your doctor or endocrinologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Splitting fingernails thyroid
- Ridges in fingernails thyroid problems
- Fingernails cuticles thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fingernails ridges thyroid
- Horizontal ridges in fingernails thyroid
- What does a bumpy thyroid mean?
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- Talk to a dermatologist online