Doctor insights on:
Bumpy Fingernails Thyroid
I've noticed my toenails have literally fallen off from the bed without trauma. Also my fingernails are lifting from the bed as well
You nailed it.: There are a multitude of conditions that can cause toenails to become brittle, thickened, break off and even lift off from the nail bed. Both hypo and hyper thyroidism are included in the list of conditions. of course, there are a whole lot of other symptoms associated with both of these conditions. If you feel that you might have a thyroid condition you should follow up with your family doctor. ...Read more
I have yellow fingernails. I don't smoke. Also have diabetes, low thyroid, fibro, osteoarithis, any suggestions as to why?
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Splitting fingernails thyroid
- Ridges in fingernails thyroid problems
- Fingernails cuticles thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fingernails ridges thyroid
- Horizontal ridges in fingernails thyroid
- What does a bumpy thyroid mean?
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- Talk to a dermatologist online