Doctor insights on:
Bumpy Fingernails Thyroid
I have yellow fingernails. I don't smoke. Also have diabetes, low thyroid, fibro, osteoarithis, any suggestions as to why?
Thyroid gland is also known as Thyroid. It is an endocrine gland which produces thyroxin hormone which controls the metabolism in every cell in the body.It produces 80 to 90%t4 and 10 to 20 %t3. These control rate of metabolism and affect the growth and rate of functions of many cells in the body it is ...Read more
2 different ways: Hypothyroid includes weight gain, slower mental processes, fatigue, constipation, reduced menstruation... Hyperthyroid includes weight loss, shakiness, elevated blood pressure, rapid heart rate, feeling hot.... See your doctor or endocrinologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Splitting fingernails thyroid
- Ridges in fingernails thyroid problems
- Fingernails cuticles thyroid
- Peeling fingernails thyroid
- Fingernails ridges thyroid
- Horizontal ridges in fingernails thyroid
- What does a bumpy thyroid mean?
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- Talk to a dermatologist online