Doctor insights on:
Wart Like Bumps
Hard to tell: Without seeing them but inspect closely and if little dark spots are present chances are its a wart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have bumps they look more like warts in the back of my throat. I feel like no matter how much i brush my breath always smells?
Outside of anus I have a size of quinoa bump, doesn't look like wart cause wary look like cauliflower shape , just hard and shiny no head or puss.Any?
My wife is 46 and she has little tiny raised bumps on her legs that look like warts . They're about the size of the head of a straight pin. Idea ?
See a doctor: They need to be examined to determine what they are. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
On top of my penis head are a couole small white bumps that look like white heads. Tested for warts wasn't it. Help
Penile Bumps: It is hard to answer without examination, but if you have no symptoms you may have pearly penile papules, which are benign bumps and do not cause any problems and are quite common. Please have yourself evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do I have herpes symptoms? I have HPV and have had warts. However i haven't had them in 3 years. I started to notice one and now I am very itchy (only at night) and noticed after itching I have red bumps that look like razor burn. I haven't had sex in 2 m
The : The description you give is not consistent with herpes, but it is still possible. Visit your doctor for an examination. If the area in question has resolved, you can request a herpes blood test that checks for antibodies for herpes type 1 & 2. If you are positive for type 2 then you have been exposed to genital herpes at some point. If the rash is still present then your doctor may be able to tell you if it is herpes or not by his/her clinical exam. Good luck. ...Read more
Warts can be painful: You need to see a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps on skin that look like warts
- What these little red bumps that look like flea bites but seem to be spreading?
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I have bumps on my face that look like pimples but are not and they hurt
- Bumps on skin that look like mosquito bites
- Red bumps that look like chicken pox
- Itchy red bumps that look like bug bites
- Bumps that look like ant bites
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free