Doctor insights on:
Bumps That Itch And Hurt
1 bump that itches and hurts that has yellowish puss with brown in it. The brown almost looks like blood. It is in the area between anus and vagina.
See an OB/GYN: Internet diagnoses are not very accurate without a full history and physical exam. These need to be seen to know for sure what is taking place. See a doctor. ...Read more
I have red scaby bumps that itch and hurt on my scalp what are they and how do I make them go away.
Scalp psoriasis: Shoul d seen by dermatologist. ...Read more
Small raw sore area on the left side of my vagina. No bumps, doesn't itch. Only hurts when i wipe. Haven't had sex for 1.5 years. What is it?! help?
Need evaluation: You need the lesion looked at by a health professional. It could be minor or something important. ...Read more
Sexually active , have bumps that itch and kinda hurt on pubic area. Don't look like warts. Yellow discharge weird smell. Swollen lymph nodes on groin?
See your doctor: It is possible that you have ingrown hairs in your pubic area, but they may have become infected. Lymph nodes can swell up as a result of the infection. See your doctor to find out what's going on. ...Read more
Around my anus, closer between vagina and anus I have pus like bumps. They don't itch or hurt unless i press on them. I don't know what they could be.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps that don't itch or hurt
- I have bumps on my face that look like pimples but are not and they hurt
- I have red bumps on my legs that hurt and my ankle hurts what could this be
- Rash that itches and hurts
- Red bumps on skin that do not itch or hurt
- Bumps on hands and feet that itch
- Small bumps on arms and legs that itch
- Bumps on hands and feet that hurt
- Red bumps on skin that itch and hurt