Doctor insights on:
Bumps That Are Not Genital Warts
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Maybe: Maybe or maybe not. A doctor or other health care professional should be able to tell you the answer. ...Read more
Im18 and i think i might have genital warts there big/little bump and lots of little bumps on my shaft there white. Never hade sex and never had bumps?
No Exposure?: Genital warts are caused by a virus that is transmitted person to person. It would typically require direct contact of your penis to someone with the virus. Besides intercourse, this includes oral, anal, rubbing, mutual masturbation, etc. If none of these have happened, then no genital warts. You should be examined to be sure, but they are likely normal skin glands. ...Read more
Can genital warts bleed? I have these dark colored bumps on my libia. Iv popped them they bleed and went away and one popped on it on. What is this?
I have bumps on my genitals that are small and itchy, they go away in no more than two weeks are they genital warts?
Genital warts. I have a few bumps and not sure I should have removed or safer if there just dormant?
After being treated for genital warts and the bumps are gone can you still receive oral sex from someone without spreading it to that person?
Can you get genital warts on inner thigh? My HCP and gyn said the bumps on my inner thigh were warts. Could I have gotten them there from sex?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have bumps on my face that look like pimples but are not and they hurt
- Are all bumps genital warts?
- Bumps on my face that are not pimples
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bumps on your face that are not pimples
- Bumps on face that are not pimples
- Are there medicinal treatment options that i can use against genital warts?
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free