Doctor insights on:
Bumps On The Back Of Your Throat
Throat bumps: Hello, the bumps you are noticing on the back of your throat are called lymph tissue. They are tonsil-like islands of tissue that are normal. They may be red and inflamed with infection or allergy post nasal drainage. It's always a good idea to confirm this with your doctor. Good luck. ...Read more
Yes: If on the back of the tongue they are part off your taste buds. ...Read more
Are bumps in the back of your throat normal? I have these red bumps in the back of my throat, and my tongue is white does that have anything to do with the bumps and how do I get rid of the bumps?
Is it bad to have a lot of bumps in the back of your throat and a lot of little veins and bleed from them? Also have bad taste when swallowing ?
Bleed: It could be bad since it is not normal. Pl3ase schedule an appointment with your pcp. ...Read more
Usually: Normal to have some things from time to time. Larger or painful or persistent issues need follow up with a medical professional. ...Read more
I have a burning feeling in back of my throat. Also have a sore neck and a rash on back of my neck. Should i go to er?
See your doctor: You should let your doctor know you are having pain. He/she can examine you and possibly run tests to find out the cause. ...Read more
I noticed today that I have 3 flesh like bumps on the back of my throat. What could they be n is it seriouse?
My daughters 13 and she is complaining of her throat being soar and it looks like there are bumps on the back of her throat she also feels like she mi?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are bumps on the back of your tongue normal?
- I have red bumps on the back of my throat
- White bump on the back of my throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore throat with bumps on the back of my tongue
- What do bumps on the back of your tongue mean?
- Bumps on the back of tongue and sore throat
- Red bumps on the back of my throat
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online