Doctor insights on:
Bumps On Outer Vagina
Single red bump on outer vagina for months, seemed to go away after a vaginosis treatment, now it's back. Should i be concerned?
4yrs ago I operated a painful bump on the outer vagina lips. Since then it appears every summer on both lips, always removed with surgery. Dangerous?
Diagnosed with a UTI five days ago started taking antibiotics. I have a few bumps on my outer vagina is that because of irritation?
A friend has 3-4 hard bumps on the outer there vagina and some white stuff coming out.. Any ideas.
I have small red pimple like bumps on outer part of vagina . And I also have a painful pimple like bump on crease of thigh and butt. What is it?
I was tested negative for herpes but have this bump on my outer lip of vagina it stings at times what can it b and itch at times lasted for three days in process of healing what can cause this please ?
Skin condition: The vaginal skin is prone to a multitude of skin conditions. Without seeing the lesion it is tough to say what it might be. I would recommend you get in to see a doctor: gynecologist, primary doctor, or dermatologist to have it evaluated further. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bump on outer lip of vagina
- Single flesh colored bump on outer vagina
- Bumps on vagina after shaving
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Razor bumps on vagina
- I have a bump on the side of my vagina
- What causes hair bumps on the vagina?
- Bumps on the vagina during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free