Doctor insights on:
Bumps On Outer Vagina
Single red bump on outer vagina for months, seemed to go away after a vaginosis treatment, now it's back. Should i be concerned?
Shaved recently and now have a sore bump on my outer vagina. it's very soft and looks like I can just pop it but it's too painful. what could it be?
Probable "boil": A "boil" or furuncle, is an abscess in the skin, often triggered by shaving. You can apply moist heat (like a wet washcloth) and take baths to help the boil come to a head and drain. If you develop fever or if the boil just becomes too painful or lasts > 7 days, see your Dr for further treatment. I wouldn't recommend trying to pop it, just allow it to pop/drain on its own. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
4yrs ago I operated a painful bump on the outer vagina lips. Since then it appears every summer on both lips, always removed with surgery. Dangerous?
Diagnosed with a UTI five days ago started taking antibiotics. I have a few bumps on my outer vagina is that because of irritation?
A friend has 3-4 hard bumps on the outer there vagina and some white stuff coming out.. Any ideas.
I have small red pimple like bumps on outer part of vagina . And I also have a painful pimple like bump on crease of thigh and butt. What is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bump on outer lip of vagina
- Single flesh colored bump on outer vagina
- Bumps on vagina after shaving
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Razor bumps on vagina
- I have a bump on the side of my vagina
- What causes hair bumps on the vagina?
- Bumps on the vagina during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free