Doctor insights on:
Bumps On Eyebrow Symptoms
How long has it been: there? New or all your life? This can determine a better answer. If it's been there all your life, it could be an amelanotic nevus (mole, no pigment or pigmented). If it's recent, it may be just a bump, molluscum, or wart. Hard to say without a picture actually. It's only a theoretical guess until examined by an eye doctor or your PCP in person. SO, this isn't urgent, but good to check out. ...Read more
I plucked my eyebrow last week I got bump and white patches over eyebrow after a day. Hw to remove plzzz help me 12 dec is vry spcial day 4 me.help me?
I woke up this morning with my left eyebrow hanging and swollen like Quasimodo problem is there is no injury or bump or pain what could cause this?
Have a small painIess bump near my eyebrow. the skin i
s not red or sensitive. It has been there for over a year. I am a 35 year old male. ?
It should: Mant times afternoon trauma there is some blood that needs to be resorted and tissue damage that will eventually remodel. To help with healing nurse heat on the site, this will help clear what is there. ...Read more
Small reddish eyebrow bump, appeared suddenly, no discharge, doesn't go away for more than one month?
Image would help: This sounds benign but it should really be examined. You should see an oculoplastic surgeon or general ophthalmologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps on clitoris symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on my feet symptoms
- Tiny itchy bumps on my wrist symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small red itchy bumps on ears symptoms
- Bumps on my tonsils symptoms
- Bumps on scrotum symptoms
- Tiny white bumps on my breast symptoms
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free