Doctor insights on:
Bumps On Back Of Tongue
Just noticed irregular/scalloped bumps on back of tongue on sides - one side worse than other-they don't hurt or bleed - what could this be? Worried
See 2 more doctor answers
I have white patches on tongue with bumps in back of tongue the whit patches go to a v on side of tongue is it hiv?
Ulcer looking bump under back of tongue is this stphilis. Doesn't really hurt. Not other symptoms?
Probably not: The posterior area of the tongue can be the source of many visual concerns to the untrained eye. From simple taste buds to cold sores...The list goes on. See your dentist for an evaluation and set your mind at ease. ...Read more
Depends: There are an assortment of normal "bumps" or papillae located in the tongue.The most prominent are located in a row near the back or root of the tongue (vallate papilla), while others on the side and surface are rarely notices. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Papillae: The bumps on the back of your tongue are mostly likely normal, and called circumvallate papillae. If you are concerned, see your primary physician, ent, or dentist who will all be familiar with these structures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis 2wk ago. I recently developed bumps on back of tongue .. Swollen tongue is this bronchitis or something else ?
Lingual tonsil : This is not the bronchitis. We normally have bumps on the back of our tongue called lingual tonsils, and they can become more prominent with a throat infection and take a while to come down. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps on the back of my tongue and sore throat
- Large raised bumps on back of tongue
- Bumps on back of tongue std
- Large bumps on the back of my tongue
- Bumps on back of tongue near throat
- Big bumps on back of tongue and sore throat
- I have red bumps on the back of my tongue
- Are bumps on the back of your tongue normal?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free