Doctor insights on:
Bumps On Back Of Tongue
Might be normal: There are a series of protrusions called circumvallate papillae located in that region. Check with your dentist to be sure. See below link: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/vallate_papilla. ...Read more
Bumps are normal: There are lots of taste buds on your tongue. Small bumps in the front and large bumps in the back. The ones in the back usually are aligned in an arrow pointing forward in the center. ...Read more
Just noticed irregular/scalloped bumps on back of tongue on sides - one side worse than other-they don't hurt or bleed - what could this be? Worried
I have white patches on tongue with bumps in back of tongue the whit patches go to a v on side of tongue is it hiv?
Ulcer looking bump under back of tongue is this stphilis. Doesn't really hurt. Not other symptoms?
Probably not: They are most likely taste buds (circumvallate papillae). See your dentist to be sure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps on the back of my tongue and sore throat
- Large raised bumps on back of tongue
- Bumps on back of tongue std
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bumps on back of tongue near throat
- Big bumps on back of tongue and sore throat
- I have red bumps on the back of my tongue
- Are bumps on the back of your tongue normal?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online