Doctor insights on:
Bumps On Back Of Neck After Haircut
Small patch of itchy bumps on back of neck.At times they feel big.If its hives can I use something besides a prescription ?
Painful rash: If it's just on one side, i'd worry this was shingles and would encourage you to get someone to start treatment right away. If it's on both sides, it could be an allergic reaction to something that got on your skin. There are a lot of other conditions that can cause painful rashes but most need to be seen to be diagnosed. ...Read more
I have small itchy bumps on back of neck at the hair line and then it appeared around ankles and bend of knees itches bad what caused it what can I do ?
I have 1 small bump on r side of neck, no pain(1month+or so)&another little bigger on l side but on back of neck&from this one I have pain, what shoul?
See doctor: You should see your doctor immediately to have these bumps checked. ...Read more
Hard bump on back of neck just above the hair line. Hurts when touched and sort of red, but not really. Literally appeared out of nowhere.
???: Need more information and without being able to see it one cannot tell. If it hurts and is as you described i would go see your doctor or dermatologist. ...Read more
A bump has formed on the back of neck at base. Looks like a huge pimple but is not one. When I touch it or press on it, it hurts and is painful. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps on the back of my head after haircut
- Bumps on back of neck hairline
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Pimple like bumps on back of neck
- Itchy bumps on back of neck hairline
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on back of the neck
- Bump on back of neck at hairline
- Causes of tiny red bumps on back of neck
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free