Doctor insights on:
Bumps In My Vagina
Pls doctor how do get rid of boils and bumps around my vigina.it leaves paches of wound and my vagina look ugly. I also have it around my undetarm?
I have a small asymmetrical skin colored bump next to my vigina. . It does not hurt at contact and it's kind of squishy not hard what could it be?
I have a small yellowish bump just inside my vigina. It is not causing me any pain and honestly i don't feel it. Should i be worried about it?
I had sex 2 years ago with 5 different guys. And I'v been haveing discharge, and there are a few little hard bumps at the bottom of the vigina. I can ?
Possibly: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Vaginitis: Are you sexually active and have you had similar symptoms before? Are there any other clear bumps in the area? How long have you had these symptoms? Is is only on one side? If yes to any of these, you may have a herpes outbreak or have a bartholin's abcess. You should see a provider to get this checked out as soon as possible. Although it may be a vaginal infection, you should get it checked. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Not: Without medical evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump in my ear and it hurts
- White bump in the corner of my eye
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- What would a bump in my eye next to the iris mean?
- Bumps in the back of my throat
- I have a bump in my belly button
- Im 37 weeks pregnant and feel movement in my vagina
- Bump in the corner of my mouth
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free