Doctor insights on:
Bumps Back Of The Tongue
Can infection cause red bumps back side of tongue by molars also hard lump inside tongue sore throat and neck irritation. Im 16 and worried of cancer!
Might be normal: There are a series of protrusions called circumvallate papillae located in that region. Check with your dentist to be sure. See below link: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/vallate_papilla. ...Read more
Bumps are normal: There are lots of taste buds on your tongue. Small bumps in the front and large bumps in the back. The ones in the back usually are aligned in an arrow pointing forward in the center. ...Read more
I have white patches on tongue with bumps in back of tongue the whit patches go to a v on side of tongue is it hiv?
Just noticed irregular/scalloped bumps on back of tongue on sides - one side worse than other-they don't hurt or bleed - what could this be? Worried
Taste buds: Likely what you are noticing are your taste buds and possibly some lymph gland tissue (tonsil ) which is normally there. Often they will look like suction cups with stalks holding them up. Normal stuff - not to worry. If you see red/white spots on back of throat, then see MD as it may be strep. Look online for pic of taste buds at back of tongue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bumps back of tongue
- Little bumps on back of tongue
- Bumps on back of tongue and tonsils
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tongue bumps back of tongue
- What are bumps on the back of the tongue?
- What are the bumps on the back of the tongue?
- Bump on back of tongue that hurts
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online