Doctor insights on:
Bumps Back Of The Tongue
Can infection cause red bumps back side of tongue by molars also hard lump inside tongue sore throat and neck irritation. Im 16 and worried of cancer!
Might be normal: There are a series of protrusions called circumvallate papillae located in that region. Check with your dentist to be sure. See below link: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/vallate_papilla. ...Read more
Bumps are normal: There are lots of taste buds on your tongue. Small bumps in the front and large bumps in the back. The ones in the back usually are aligned in an arrow pointing forward in the center. ...Read more
Just noticed irregular/scalloped bumps on back of tongue on sides - one side worse than other-they don't hurt or bleed - what could this be? Worried
I have white patches on tongue with bumps in back of tongue the whit patches go to a v on side of tongue is it hiv?
I am careless in cleaning tongue. Now few days before i noticed white coating with red small taste buds like bumps back of tongue. Is it normal?
Normal...: Normal tongue anatomy... In regards to the whitish areas... Your tongue can trap plaque on the surface in the hairlike projections of the papilla... Especially during colds... Advise the use of a tongue scraper to remove plaque and the associated excess bacteria... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps on the back of my tongue and sore throat
- Large bumps on the back of my tongue
- I have red bumps on the back of my tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Large painful pink bumps on the back of my tongue
- Large bumps on the back of tongue
- Bumps on the back of my tongue and throat
- Does everyone have bumps on the back of their tongue?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online