Doctor insights on:
Bump Under Top Eyelid Should I Squeeze It
It's been three months since I had a stye under my top eyelid and there is still a bump? It doesn't hurt but I think it's slowly growing..
I have a hard small bump on my eyeball under my left top eyelid. My eye has been itchy but I'm not sure it's from that. What could it be?
Impossible to say: A diagnosis may be possible by seeing a picture, but otherwise based on this description it could be anything from simple allergic conjunctival (outer layer of the eye) swelling or perhaps an infection (stye or hordeolum) of the eyelid... A growth on the eyeball itself would be unusual but not impossible. You could take a photo and consult a Healthtap doc, or go in for a visit in-person. ...Read more
Painless invisible bump deep under eyelid, 45deg down from top of socket. Seed bead size, top eyelid skin moves freely over it. On lid not eyeball. ?
Chalazia/stye: Probably a blocked oil gland. Since it's not attached to overlying skin, and painless try using a warm/hot eyelid compress for 5-10 minutes several times a day. If it doesn't go away, or gets worse, see your primary md or ophthalmologist. ...Read more
I have a bump on the top corner of my outer eyelid, it was swollen but it's has gone down. What is it?
Probably a sty: You probably had a blocked oil gland of the eyelid, either of the eyelash (gland of zeis) or of the inner eyelid gland (gland of meibom). Most stys will resolve themselves with warm compresses and eyelid massage, others may require an incision to drain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Specialists: I believe in specialists, so in your case you would benefit from a consult with a ophthalmologist. ...Read more
A few weeks ago, I noticed a small red bump on the top of my eyelid. Now, there are multiple ones. What could it be? How do I get rid of it?
Hot moist packs: It seems like you have developed a sty which is an infection of th meibomian oil producing glands. If it is small you can try daily 10 minute hot moist packs over closed eyelid for 2-3 weeks. If not resolved must see an ophthalmologist. And don't forget every 3 year complete eye exams at your age. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- I have a bump on my neck it feels like a knot should i apply heat and massage
- What should i do if my baby falls down and bumps his head so hard it bleeds?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I think i have a sebaceous cyst with stuff in it should i squeeze everything out
- I have a bump under my eye and it hurts
- I have a bump under my arm and it hurts
- I have a bump under my tongue what is it
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free