Doctor insights on:
Bump Under Skin On Penis
Odd bump on the shaft of my penis. Its slightly oval, painless when squeezed, and under the skin. No redness or skin discoloration.Appeared overnight.
2weeks skin peeling and cracking on penis itches. now the are two semi Hard nodes on scrodum under the surface of skin foreskin swollen bad?
Get checked: Without being formally evaluated hard to know cause so best to get checked by your doctor or a dermatologist. Cysts can form on the genitalia and could present as firm bumps, but again best to be formally checked by a physician. ...Read more
Ganglion: This sounds like a ganglion cyst also known as a retinacular cyst. This is a fluid filled sac that comes from the tendons that bend down the fingers. To confirm the diagnosis i would recommend trying to remove the fluid with a needle. These usually go away, sometimes they require surgery to remove. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bumps under head of penis
- White bumps under penis head
- Skin colored bump on penis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump under skin above penis
- Hard lump under skin on penis
- Fluid under penis skin
- Penis fluid buildup under skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free