Doctor insights on:
Bump On Pinky Finger Joint
7yr old has hard bump under skin on pinky finger near joint, very small and you cannot see thr bump but you can feel it if you rub his finger. No pain?
Benign bumps & lumps: What you describe could be a callous or could be a wart. Warts are caused by a virus,Papilloma Virus, which is contagious. Treatments include duct tape, OTC Salicylic Acid and freezing. Please navigat to the following website for more info. http://www.healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/skin/Pages/Warts.asp ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hard bump (bone like hardness) on my left pinky finger joint where finger att to hand. Hurts most when I have to grab a ball (ie. Spread my fingers). ?
Anything is possible: I suppose this could be the case and depending on the laxity of your joints, any underlying issues you may have such as marfan's syndrome, or a pain tolerance condition such that you don't feel as much pain, but otherwise, you should have a very painful, swollen, deformed looking finger and i would recommend an examination. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red bumps on the finger joints
- Bump on index finger joint
- Bump on pinky finger
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painful bump on finger joint
- Bump on side of finger joint
- Red bump on the finger joint
- Painful red bump on finger joint
- Small bumps on finger joints