Doctor insights on:
Bump On Outer Lip Of Vagina
Have a bump on outer lip of vagina it stings been tested at planned parenthood and came out negative it goes away in days and when I itch it goes to different spot last two years diagnose with HPV?
I was tested negative for herpes but have this bump on my outer lip of vagina it stings at times what can it b and itch at times lasted for three days in process of healing what can cause this please ?
Skin condition: The vaginal skin is prone to a multitude of skin conditions. Without seeing the lesion it is tough to say what it might be. I would recommend you get in to see a doctor: gynecologist, primary doctor, or dermatologist to have it evaluated further. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have 3 red puss filled bumps on the outer lip of my vagina, and they are itchy, and painful. What are they?
I have three red bumps on the outer lip of my vagina. They are hard and red. They do not turn into blisters or sores. What could these be?
4yrs ago I operated a painful bump on the outer vagina lips. Since then it appears every summer on both lips, always removed with surgery. Dangerous?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hard bump on lip of vagina
- Bump on inside lip of vagina
- Bump on inner lip of vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bumps on the lips of vagina
- Bumps on inside of vagina lips
- Bumps on the lips of the vagina
- Bump on lip of vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free