Doctor insights on:
Bump On Foot After Sprain
Severely sprained the top of my foot 7 months ago, developed a large hard bump on the inside of my foot now. If I put pressure on it there is pain. ?
-R used interchangeably. They refer 2 injuries 2 mucles & ligaments. 3 degrees: 1=tweaked or hurts but no harm no foul, 2=damage 2 the structure with some bleeding & prolonged pain,but with ice, time , rest,& activity modification they heal over a few weeks,3=a complete disruption such as an ACL tear. If this happens in a muscle body, there's no repair available, painful, ...Read more
Can you tell me about ankle or run. There's a hardly noticable bump on my foot near but not on my ankle. Is it sprained?
I hyper-extended my foot 2.5 weeks ago. Dr said it's sprained. It's still swollen, has a bump/bruise/pain and still limping some. Normal?
See a foot doctor: You should not treat it. It can be one of a number of things. A foot doc will know what it is and how to handle/treat it. ...Read more
A sprain is a medical term that describes an injury to soft tissue structures in the area. Common examples are a lumbar sprain, in which you might injure muscles in your back; or an ankle sprain in which you could injure ligaments about the ankle. Sprains can be from mild to severe, and so ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foot bruising after sprain
- Swollen foot after sprained ankle
- Swollen foot after ankle sprain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness in foot after ankle sprain
- Unable to move foot sideways after ankle sprain
- Foot sprain
- Bluish gray cast to foot 1 week after sprain
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free