Doctor insights on:
Bump On Finger
Hundreds of clear bumps on fingers and palms with tiny black dots In centre. Came over the past few days?
See doctor: and have the bumps checked.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many possibilities: Joint swelling is a sign of inflammation. If chronic , it can be related to a systemic cause such as autoimmune disorders (lupus), or age-related degenerative cause (osteoarthritis). If is is self-limited, a minor injury may be the cause. Calluses are caused by chronic pressure. "bumps" could be anything but may indicate chronic joint disease. See your physician for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hard round bump inside finger middle joint no pain but can not wear my ring,bump is moveable side to side .?
Cyst: What you describe sounds like a cyst - round, mobile, painless. You can see a surgeon for further evaluation. Good health. ...Read more
1 small pink bump between fingers turned into lots of tiny bumps together with clear liquid inside. Very itchy. What is this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painful bump on side of finger
- Fluid filled bump on finger
- Tiny bumps on hands and fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny itchy bumps on fingers
- Blister looking bumps on fingers
- Wart like bumps on fingers
- Bumps on fingers and toes
- Small clear bumps on finger