Doctor insights on:
Bump Near The Vagina
Blocked gland: Blocked glands are the most common reason for tender bumps in the vaginal area. They can be caused by sweaty rubbing such as with sex or exercise. Applying moist heat for 10 minutes 2-4 times daily can help. Taking a shower after sweaty rubbing and getting out of sweaty exercise clothes quickly can help. Not sleeping in underwear can help. ...Read more
I have a kind of bump near my vagina entrance, it looks like it's a part of flesh(inner flesh), it doesn't hurt, never bothered me.Is it normal?
May be a cyst: You may have a bartholian cyst , not a serious condition see your doctor. ...Read more
It depends: Possible causes: yeast, stds, normal variant you'd not noticed before, other vaginitis/vulvitis, other skin conditions, warts, molluscum contagiosum. Other symptoms: pain, discharge, odor, itching, risks of std? Your might ask your mother about it, and if it doesn't go away, have your mother make a doctor appointment. ...Read more
I have one slightly raised bump near my vagina, it's not painful. I haven't had a different partner. My partner is clean. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bumps under the skib near vagina
- What this this bump that i have on my gum near the back teeth?
- I have a bump on the side of my vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bumps on the vagina during pregnancy
- Bumps on the inside of your vagina
- Painful bumps near vagina
- Hard bump near vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free